Little Book Of Essential Oils
- Product Details
Aromatherapy is one of the most popular forms of natural health care and is an excellent example of an approach to health by treating the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
The Little Book of Essential Oils is a pocket guide to best practice. Author Susan Curtis has been working with natural remedies for over 30 years, a qualified practitioner and director of Neal's Yard Remedies, she is an expert on the health benefits of essential oils.
- Concise information on how to use essential oils safely
- A closer look at each essential oil and its aromatherapeutic benefit
- Dilutions and useful tips
- Provenance of our best-selling essential oils
- Quick referencing tool for key claims and uses